About Me

My photo
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunny Saturday

I'll be back in America in exactly one month. I don't want to go back yet! I love it here so much.


But it will be great to see family and friends and go back to BYU-I. I'm taking photography, printmaking and world dance! I almost signed up for fly tying. Haha and no classes on Friday! Woohoo I'm excited!


My hair looks pretty excited too. Haha so this weekend we didn't have any plans for the first time in a long time! It was nice to sleep in a little bit and just chill. We took Freda, our coordinator, to our favorite noodle place for lunch. And then we took a taxi back and this is what happened to my hair. Freda thought it was so funny. Sometimes she acts just like a little kid, it's so cute. I love her.
Freda took us to an awesome park not too far from our town. It was beautiful! I love how it's so tropical here.

Mango trees.

Poor little monkey. They had random animals in tiny metal cages without any plants or trees, just concrete and maybe a pile of lettuce. It was sad.

Freda told this bird "You are so handsome!" Haha she was so excited to see all the animals.

scary peacock

There was an abandoned sea lion show stage. Haha so random
paddle boats
Freda in a crazy little car

Mandy and Freda feeding the birds.

Oh, I love Freda, she's such a little kid. "It's eating my hand!" She was scared at first but she loved it.

I'm going to pee my pants. I've always been super scared of birds for some reason. But I faced my fear!!!

It tickles!

There's a bird on my head...not really

AHHHH!!! Hahah my faces in these pictures are awful. And Mandy always looks so happy haha.

Oh noes, we're going to die

Get out of my way Mandy!

I'm scared for my life and Mandy is as happy as can be

Hahah funniest picture. Ever.

Seriously, I never thought this would happen

Mandy is a crazy bird lady...

We had too much fun with all those nasty birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment