About Me

My photo
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

First Halloween! Who would have thought 19 years later I would be celebrating Halloween in China? Not me!

Halloween was so fun, but a lot of work. We decorated our classroom and school for dayyys.

William "helping" with decorating.
So many balloons.

John, crazy kid.

Peter, a drooling monster. I love him.

We had a party for our english students on Halloween night. We all dressed up and we even did a little monster mash dance
I'm a bird? fairy? butterfly? Yeah, sure.

Freda, pretty little princess.

Hello Kitty. Ni hao Mao.

The crazy principals. They scare me sometimes. Okay, all the time.

Arrr matey.

Tony, cutest little pumpkin ever. I'm taking him back to America with me.

Spiderman's here to save the day.

Dave, always lookin sharp and snazy.

Party-goers

Trick or Treat!

I vant to drink your blood.
Bobbing for apples.

Playing games.

Playing more games.

On Tuesday we had a party for all the kids in our kindergarten. They were all so excited and of course adorable.

The "ghost hole" ? Haha the kids loved it. It was an awesome Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment