About Me

My photo
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The kids I teach =]

I absolutely adore these little guys. This is Tony, he is such a sweetheart. I will always remember him as Charlie, that was the english name we gave him at the beginning but r's and l's are pretty hard for chinese people to pronounce, so his parents changed it. (Guess who's name has an r and an l in it? April... Apelul? Apple? Aberul? Even the chinese teachers have trouble saying it. It's pretty cute.)


Dave. He's a cool kid. Always sportin some stylish new clothes.

John. He's a crazy kid, but such a cutie. How could you not love that face? He's always in his own little world, pretending he's a robot alien or something, making crazy noises.


Peter, I love this kid. He's always drooling, no matter what. He usually has to go to the bathroom 2 or 3 times during a 30 minute class. And he constantly asks "Teasher, was dis?!" (Teacher, what's this?) He's so funny, and really smart for a 3 year old. Jack, oh adorable little Jack. We were told he's shy, but he is definitely not. He's so fun and sweet.






















Seriously, could they get any cuter? I just love these kids! There are 4 more students that I teach but I don't have pictures of them yet. Soon, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment